Most of our bar stools, chairs, tables and fabrics carry warranties against defects in materials and workmanship when installed and utilized for their intended purpose. Look at the warranties listed below, and they will also be on the products themselves when delivered:
• 5 Yr. Limited Warranty on most metal frames
• 1 Yr. Limited Warranty on wood frames & fabrics
We use the best raw materials to ensure you long and trouble-free use; We stand solidly behind our products – leveraging decades of high quality technology and craftsmanship to assure you that the bar stools and seating that you purchase here will remain durable and look good for many enjoyable years to come.
SEE OUR WARRANTY STATEMENTS BELOW:
Periodic inspection and maintenance ensures the durability and longevity of our seating products, and the joints, welds, swivels and other stress points should be routinely checked, cleaned, tightened, and parts needing lubrication should get it. Replace missing glides, screws or bolts. Use only the manufacturers’ replacement parts and instructions.
A medium sheen sealer is applied to Special Grouping wood seats and backs. This sealer provides additional protection and is resistant to most stains resulting from food or drink. This finish is compatible with most commercially available alkaline-based cleaners.
Our manufacturers use fire retardant foam that meet California Technical Bulletin #117, and most of their seating products meet or exceed NSF and BISMA standards.
WARRANTY - Metal
Warrants its products for one year from purchase to be free from defects in workmanship and material with normal use and service. This warranty does not include upholstery materials which ore subject to whatever warranty is offered by the respective mills. The warranty also does not a apply to any product which has been repaired or altered by any one other than us or has been subject to misuse or negligence. The factory will not assume labor charges for unauthorized repairs.
We also provide a 5 Year Warranty free from defects in workmanship and material with normal use and service on a number of its metal frames bar stool and chair frames.
WARRANTY - Wood
1) This warranty covers goods against defects in workmanship and material except as specifically excluded, for a period of one (1) year from the date of receipt of the goods (unless otherwise specified).
2) The following are specifically excluded from the warranty: (a) Any custom components that are not part of the standard line. This would include, but not be limited to, custom designed parts or customer specified components such as fabric, vinyl, foam, etc. which are not part of the standard line. (b)Furniture that has been unduly exposed to the elements such as water, direct sunlight, etc. (c) Damage as the result of accident, fire, flood, civil disorder, strike, Act of God, abuse, misuse, or any cause outside of ordinary usage.
3) We agree to replace, repair or refund at our discretion, defective parts or workmanship.